Full upgrade of Atoll MA100
1) Modernization of the amplifier input, recalculation of capacities and resistances with their replacement.
2) Recalculation of the feedback circuit with the replacement of capacitors and resistances.
3) Modernization of the power supply of the differential cascade with replacement.
4) Modernization of the main power supply with adding and replacement of capacitors + diode bridge replacement.
5) Replacing main power transformer.
6) Replacing variable resistors. 7) Refinement of cooling of output transistors and drivers. Lapping parts.
8) Bypassing electrolytic capacitors. 9) Replacement of input line connectors.
10) Replacing output cable connectors. 11) Cutting output speaker relay. 12) Soldering the device with audio flux with replacement of solder.
This program can be made for amplifiers: Atoll MA100 AM 50 and SE (transformer replacement recommended) Atoll AM 80 and SE Atoll AM 100 and SE, Signature Atoll AM 200 SE, Signature Atoll AM 400 and SE Atoll MA100 Also, this program can be made for integral Atoll amplifiers in 30 in 50 in 80 in 100 non SE, SE and signature Using the Atoll AM50 as an example, the cirсuit board with the modifications made + replacing power transformer shown.
For more information please contact via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org